Pedigree of Sarah Royce (1665-1692)
Ahnentafel of Sarah Royce (1665-1692)
1. Sarah ROYCE: born Oct 1665 in Norwich, New London, CT; died bef 2 Jun 1692 in Norwich, New London, CT.
2. Jonathan ROYCE: born abt 1637 in of Stratford, Fairfield, CT; married Jun 1660 in New London, New London, CT; died inv. 22 Sep 1690 in Norwich, New London, CT.
3. Deborah CALKINS: born 18 Mar 1643–44 in Gloucester, Essex, MA; died 2 Oct 1723–24 in Lebanon, New London, CT.
4. Robert ROYCE (parentage unknown): born abt 1605 in , , Eng.; died inv. 22 Sep 1676 in New London, New London, CT.
5. Mary : born abt 1609 in , , Eng.; died adm. 14 Jul 1697 in Wallingford, New Haven, CT.
6. Hugh CALKINS: christened 8 Apr 1603 in Waverton, Cheshire, Eng.; married abt 1626; died Jun 1690 in Norwich, New London, CT.
7. Ann : born abt 1605 in of Chepstow, Monmouth, Eng.; died Jun 1688 in Norwich, New London, CT.
12. Rowland CALKIN: born abt 1572 in , , Eng.; married 23 Jun 1597 in Waverton, Cheshire, Eng.; died aft 1625 in , , Eng..
13. Ellen PAYNE: born abt 1576 in , , Eng.; buried 23 Aug 1605 in Waverton, Cheshire, Eng..
|by Michel L. Call, P.O. Box 11488, Salt Lake City, UT 84147; (801-450-7410); firstname.lastname@example.org; www.mormonpioneergenealogylibrary.com; www.royalancestors.com; www.mayflowerancestors.com. Color Coding: BLUE indicates Mayflower or Royal ancestry.|
|Your tax-deductible contribution to the Pioneer Genealogy Society can help keep this Mormon Pioneer Genealogy Library website free to the public.|